Seattle, WA – The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Seattle Chapter is proud to announce the winners of the 2018 Reign Awards, which were presented on Thursday, June 14, 2018, at Salty’s Alki Beach in Seattle, WA.
SMPS Seattle’s annual Reign Awards recognizes excellence in marketing communications as well as the outstanding achievements of top marketing professionals. Communications awards are awarded to A/E/C firms whose materials and campaigns most compellingly achieved their firms’ marketing goals, while individual merit awards recognize the exceptional accomplishments of individuals in the industry.
The 2018 judges’ panel was comprised of Jessica Hickey, COO of 1029 Consulting; Jenn Hill, Principal and Creative Director at Jennergy, Inc.; and Charles McIntyre, Director of Marketing at Cochran.
Each award category is listed below along with its corresponding 2018 Reign Award honoree:
• Best One-Time Marketing Piece: McGranahan Architects
• Best Marketing Campaign: Sellen Construction
• Best Brand Experience: Clark | Barnes
• Best Digital Marketing Campaign: Sellen Construction
• Best Website: Sellen Construction
• Best Marketing Collateral: Clark | Barnes
• Judge’s Choice Award: DCI Engineers
• Small Business Award: Clark | Barnes
• People’s Choice Award (tie): Sellen Construction & Weber Thompson
Individual Merit Awards:
• Rising Star Award: Karen Sullivan, Wood Harbinger
• President’s Award: Melanie Cochrun, GLY Construction
• Member of the Year Award: Crystal Sackman, CPSM, Brown and Caldwell
• Marketer of the Year Award: Heidi Maki, Swenson Say Faget
To find out more about the SMPS Seattle Reign Awards recent winners, past winners or judges, visit the Reign Awards page on the SMPS Seattle website: http://smpsseattle.org/Reign_Awards
SMPS is a national association that promotes marketing and management success in professional service firms. The Seattle Chapter of SMPS is one of the oldest chapters in the United States. It is comprised of approximately 280 members who work in or support the local A/E/C industry.
For more information on SMPS, visit www.SMPSseattle.org