Seattle, WA (June 14, 2017) – The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Seattle Chapter is excited to announce the winners of the 2017 Reign Awards, which were announced at the group’s annual Gala on June 8. SMPS Seattle’s Reign Awards recognizes excellence in marketing communications and the outstanding achievements of top marketing professionals.
The 2017 award winners include:
- Best One-Time Marketing Piece: Degenkolb Engineers
- Best Marketing Campaign: NAC Architecture
- Best Brand Experience/Identity: Perteet
- Best Digital Marketing Piece: McGranahan Architects
- Small Business Award: Notkin Mechanical Engineers
- Judges’ Choice: Notkin Mechanical Engineers
- People’s Choice: NAC Architecture
- Rising Star: Jordyn Prince, NAC Architecture
- Member of the Year: Joni Baker, GLY Construction
- Marketer of the Year: Erin Hobson, Sellen Construction
- President’s Award: Tara Brothers, The Robinson Company
SMPS is a community of marketing and business development professionals working to secure profitable business relationships for their A/E/C companies. Through networking, business intelligence, and research, SMPS members gain a competitive advantage in positioning their firms successfully in the marketplace. SMPS offers members professional development, leadership opportunities, and marketing resources to advance their careers. SMPS is the only organization dedicated to creating business opportunities in the A/E/C industry.