Seattle, WA, January 17th, 2020 – CREW Seattle is pleased to announce its 2020 Board of Directors who will be working together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Seattle Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate industry.
2020 Board of Directors:
Ashley Sherwood, Attorney, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker
Catherine Leap, Senior Managing Director, Kennedy Wilson
Cori Palmer, Sr. Business Development Manager, Mortenson
- Lindsey Avery, Real Estate Project Manager, Stripe
- Katelyn Bastien, Marketing Manager, BNBuilders
- Katie Beason, Leasing Agent, Kimco Realty Corporation
- Jeanne Marie Coronado, Debt and Structured Finance, CBRE, Inc.
- Wendi Gall, Chief Operating Officer, Buildingi
- Carrie Gartside Anthony, Commercial Sales, First American Title
- Mary Ellen Martin, President and Owner, Beam Reach Development
- Sallas Palos, Director of Transformation Services, Microsoft
- Serena Sayani, Attorney, Stokes Lawrence PS
About CREW Seattle
With approximately 250 members, CREW Seattle is the leading organization for senior-level executive women in the Seattle commercial real estate field. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier business organization, CREW Seattle is dedicated to advancing the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network’s membership of 12,000 professionals in over 75 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines, around the globe.