Seattle, WA – January 12, 2018 – The Andover Company/CORFAC International announced the closing of 13 deals covering over 124,907 square feet over 30 days: nine industrial leases, two office leases, one land lease and one office sale.
• Brian Bruininks, CCIM represented lessor Falcon Kent LLC in their lease to Ethan Allen Retail, Inc. of 23,185 square feet of industrial space at Kent West Corporate Park, located at 21804 64th Avenue South, Kent, WA.
• David Baumer represented lessor CHERYL ELSTROM, TRUSTEE OF THE ELSTROM SPOUSAL TRUST, GARY ELSTROM, and the R.F. ELSTROM MARITAL TRUST, in their lease to Limebike Inc, A Delaware Corporation for 22,500 square feet of industrial space at Elstrom Building, located at 1217 North 4th Street, Kent, WA.
• Shane Crook represented Pecos Pit International Franchise, LLC in their lease with Fedway Marketplace West, LLC for approximately 21, 018 square feet of land at Federal Way Marketplace, located at Port of Lot 5-55 at Federal Way Marketplace, Federal Way, WA.
Brian Bruininks, CCIM represented Metropolitan Hardwood Floors in their lease with Research Interchange One for 10,800 square feet of industrial space at Research Interchange One, located at 9330 United Drive, Austin, TX.
• Jake Monroe represented Thermal Supply, Inc.in their lease with The Evans Company for 9,510 square feet of industrial space at 1414 127th Plaza Northeast, Bellevue, WA.
• Michael Ewing represented buyer Karen Braemer in their purchase from Gary & Lucinda Debard for 7,800 square feet of office space at 105 West Heron Street, Aberdeen, WA.
• Shane Crook represented The Content Pros, LLC in their lease with Cumberland DPI, LLC for 7,344 square feet of industrial space at Cumberland Industrial Center, located at 6839 South 220th Street, Kent, WA.
• Brian Dennehy and Brian Bruininks, CCIM, represented lessor Prologis Target US Logistics Fund LP in their lease to Golden International Import and Export Corporation for 7,200 square feet of industrial space at Prologis Park Renton, located at 1010 Thomas Avenue, Renton, WA.
• Jim Bisset and Michael Hemphill represented lessor Gateway Springbrook LLC in their lease to Preferred Business Solutions, Inc. for 5,640 square feet of industrial space at Springbrook Business Park, located at 7689 South 180th Street, Kent, WA.
• Jim Bisset and Michael Hemphill represented lessor FANA AUBURN 234, LLC in their lease to Academy Mortgage for 3,262 square feet of office space at Auburn Corporate Center II, located at 1002 15th Street Southwest, Auburn, WA.
• Brian Dennehy represented Flexible Assembly Systems, Inc. in their lease with BKM Tukwila 117, LLC for 2,409 square feet of industrial space at Seattle Exchange @ Southcenter, located at 840 Industry Drive, Tukwila, WA.
• Michael Hemphill and Michael Ewing represented lessor City of SeaTac in their lease to Green Dot Public Schools for 2,161 square feet of office space at SeaTac City Hall, located at 4800 South 188th Street, SeaTac, WA.
• Arne Svendsen represented Cascade Dental in their lease with Harsch Investment Properties for 2,078 square feet of industrial space at Fife Business Park, located at 5007 Pacific Highway East, Fife, WA.
Established in 1978, The Andover Company, Inc./CORFAC International was formed to provide professional real estate brokerage services for businesses that require more versatility and support than can be offered by a sole practitioner, and more personalized service than is normally available from a national firm. Andover currently has 13 agents with over 200 years of commercial real estate experience. The Andover Company focuses primarily on selling and leasing industrial, office and investment properties in south King and north Pierce counties — the largest concentration of industrial space in the Northwest. In addition, Andover Asset Management provides property management services to both local and institutional clients.
About CORFAC International
CORFAC International is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail properties, tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, multifamily, self-storage, acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. CORFAC has more than 80 offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia and in 2016 was recognized as a top 20 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services firm by the National Real Estate Investor. Founded in 1989, CORFAC firms completed more than 11,000 lease and sales transactions in 2015 totaling 500 million square feet of space valued in excess of $8.5 billion.
For more information on the CORFAC network, call the Chicago headquarters at 224.257.4400 or visit www.corfac.com. For more information, please contact Sydney Williams of The Andover Company, Inc./ CORFAC International at (206) 336-5335