- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: South Sound Property Tour: UW Tacoma [New date!]
May 12 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm PDT
UW Tacoma, one of three University of Washington campuses, has catalyzed revitalization in downtown Tacoma and has driven economic development throughout the south Puget Sound region. Innovative renovations of historic buildings and warehouses, and the formation of the Prairie Line Trail—a walking, biking and interpretive trail through campus that follows the historic Northern Pacific Railway corridor—have transformed the 46‐acre campus and its neighborhood. It’s now a thriving downtown district attracting not only UW students and staff, but also new businesses, their customers, and new residents and visitors.
Join us for a campus tour and learn about public-private partnership successes including the UW-YMCA facility, and about how anticipated student growth will drive future development opportunities on campus and in the surrounding area.
- Tuesday May 12, 2020 [New date!] | 3:00 – 5:30pm
- Registration & sign-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Tours depart: 3:15 p.m.
- Networking happy hour: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- $35.00 Members ($50.00 Non-Members)
- Tour kick-off and post-tour networking location: 7 Seas Brewery | 2101 Jefferson Ave | Tacoma, WA