- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: March Breakfast: The Rise of the Eastside & REC Finale
March 11 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
The Eastside has seen an incredible amount of development and exponential rent growth in both office and multifamily in recent years. The area has an impressive pipeline that has the real estate community wondering – is opportunity on the Eastside outpacing that in Seattle?
Panelists Scott Matthews with Vulcan Real Estate, Ed McGovern with Security Properties, and Rob Swartz with Kilroy Realty, along with moderator Patrick Woodruff with Hines, will provide an experts’ take on opportunity and risk in Bellevue and beyond, including a look at what market growth on the Eastside means for Seattle.
The March breakfast will also feature final presentations from the competitors in the 17th Annual NAIOPWA Real Estate Challenge, a development case competition in which UBC, PSU, and UW compete. Attend to find out who wins the Bob Filley Cup!
- Scott Matthews, Senior Director of Real Estate, Vulcan Real Estate
- Ed McGovern, Managing Director, Security Properties
- Rob Swartz, Senior Vice President, Kilroy
- Patrick Woodruff, Director, Hines (Moderator)
- Wednesday, March 11, 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Members: $60 | Non-Members: $85 | Student Members: $35
- Seattle Marriott Bellevue | 200 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004