- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: Kraken Community Iceplex [Property Tour]
September 8 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
The Kraken are coming and NAIOPWA is the first one on the ice. Join us for the exclusive opportunity to tour the Kraken Community Iceplex before the grand opening. The tour will include Kraken training facilities, corporate offices, three hockey rinks, retail and mechanical. Registration and the reception will be held outdoors on the Boardwalk. Masks will be required to tour the indoor facilities.
The Kraken Community Iceplex is part of the Northgate transformation from shopping mall to dense residential and commercial development and anchored by the Light Rail expansion opening Oct. 2, 2021.
COVID Policy: Masks are required for the indoor tour. Please stay home if you don’t feel well, tested positive for COVID-19 or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days prior to the event. You will be fully refunded. Let’s keep Washington healthy. Stay tuned for more information. NAIOP will comply with State of Washington guidelines for events.
- Wednesday, September 8 | 3 – 5 p.m.
- Kraken Community Iceplex, 401 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98125
- Members-only priority registration: $40 Members | $25 Student Members | $70 Non-members Click here to learn more about membership.
- Registration and networking will be held outdoors.
- Masks are required for the indoor tour.