- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: June Virtual Breakfast [Save the Date]
June 16 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am PDT
Save the date for our monthly breakfast meeting! NAIOPWA’s well-known, unbiased monthly breakfast meetings provide timely industry information and networking opportunities featuring the region’s most influential developers, service providers and community leaders. The event offers ample pre- and post-show networking time to develop one-on-one connections. Topics range from financing and leasing to technology, to government and regulatory policy. Event details to be announced.
- John Hempelmann [Moderator], Chairman, Cairncross & Hempelmann, P.S.
- Jamas Gwilliam, VP Development, Merlone Geier
- Thatcher Imboden, Dir. Land Use Planning & Dev., Sound Transit
- Alison Lorig, SVP of Development, BRIDGE Housing
- Wednesday, June 16 | 7:30 am Networking; 8 – 9 am Webinar
- Virtual Event | Access details will be emailed to registered attendees
- Free to Members | $25.00 Non-Members
Online registration coming soon.
Meeting details are subject to change. Sign up for our weekly email newsletter to be alerted when tickets go on sale for this event.