- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: February Breakfast: Rent Control
February 26 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am PST
Around the country, in Washington state and in Puget Sound cities, rent control has been discussed as an approach to affordable housing for many years. As income discrepancy widens and housing stocks start to shift in favor of multi-family housing, the issue remains on the minds of lawmakers and tenants.
At the February breakfast, get an inside update on rent control legislation in Washington state. Speakers include Ian Morrison, Partner with McCullough Hill Leary, who will provide an update on the Washington State Legislature’s 2020 session for NAIOPWA members, and Morgan Shook, Senior Policy Advisor for EcoNW, who will present background on rent control, the potential impact, and how NAIOPWA members can have an impact on the issue.
- Morgan Shook, Senior Policy Advisor, EcoNW
- Ian S. Morrison, Partner, McCullough Hill Leary
- Wednesday, February 26, 7:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Four Seasons Seattle | 99 Union Street | Seattle, WA 98101
- Members: $60 | Non-Members: $85 | Student Members: $35