NAIOP WA: April Virtual Breakfast | The Driving Resilience of the Hospitality Industry
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am PDT
With the hospitality industry greatly impacted by COVID-19 sanctions over much of the past year, our focus is now shifting to re-energizing our local and regional hospitality services and destinations. As the industry is experiencing an overnight reinvention and re-emergence into a new world with new guest and travel requirements, design will increasingly need to accommodate the complexities of health, wellness, work, and leisure. We’re poised to tap into a new paradigm of service offerings in the face of COVID-19 – the fusion of a guest-forward experience is now informing the design and needs of traditional hospitality spaces and services more than ever before.
Our panel of leaders in the hospitality industry will discuss the current state of the union and the future of hospitality as it pertains to how leaders have innovated to overcome challenges, design impacts in response to COVID, and the role of tourism in Seattle’s and the larger Pacific Northwest’s recovery.
- Rebecca Luong [Moderator], Hospitality Practice Area Leader, Gensler Seattle
- John Boesche, Vice President of Tourism, Visit Seattle
- Lori Main, Business Development Consultant, Columbia Hospitality
- Erica Eyring, Director, North America, Expedia Group
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | 7:30 am Networking; 8 – 9 am Webinar
- Virtual Event | Access details will be emailed to registered attendees
- Free to Members | $25.00 Non-Members