- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: 2022 Economic Forecast
January 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
NAIOPWA is proud to assemble a group of influential South Sound developers to provide a “State of the Union” update on the major real estate asset classes (industrial, office and multi-family) and their relation to the South Sound marketplace.
- Skylar Olsen, Founder of Reimagine Economics, Senior Director and Principal Economist at Tomo Networks
- Monday, January 31 | 11 a.m. Registration and Networking; 12 – 1:30 p.m. Lunch and Program
- Tacoma Convention Center, 1500 Commerce St, Tacoma, WA 98402
- $60 Members | $85 Non-Members. Click here to learn more about membership.
- $480 Member Table of 8 | $680 Non-Member Table of 8
- Promote your company with an expo table: $300
COVID Safety Precautions:
We are taking safety precautions very seriously for our members, speakers, and staff to ensure a safe event. Please read and review the safety guidelines below
- As required by Pierce County and the State of Washington, face masks are required for all indoor events, except when drinking and eating.
- Stay home if you don’t feel well, tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Let’s keep Washington healthy. You will be fully refunded.
- Read our Health and Safety FAQ to learn more.