- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: 2021 Virtual Property Tour – The Spring District
April 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
NAIOPWA’s famous Summer Property Tour has gone virtual! NAIOPWA will highlight noteworthy CRE development projects in the Puget Sound region, including office, industrial, multifamily, mixed-use and retail. Free to members, these behind-the-scenes tours will be interactive and curated for the ultimate virtual experience.
2021 April’s Property Tour Stop: The Spring District
Project Description: Bellevue’s new urban neighborhood made up of walkable streets, open spaces and independent shops. Centrally-located, transit oriented, hyper-connected and buzzing with activity. The Spring District is a connected community for working, living and playing in the heart of the Eastside.
- Matt Elley, Vice President Development, AMLI Residential
- Leticia Ford, Regional Project Manager, Facebook
- Terry Raby, Director of Global Workplace Design, Facebook
- David Kennedy, Regional Facilities Operations, Facebook
- Greg Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Wright Runstad & Company
Nominate your project
Virtual tour stop sponsors will be selected by the Property Tour committee. Nominate your project: Click here to learn about sponsoring a virtual tour stop.
- Thursday, April 1 | 10:30 am Network, 11 am – 12 pm Webinar
- Free to Members | $25.00 Non-member