- This event has passed.
NAIOP WA: 2020 Economic Forecast
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
NAIOPWA is proud to assemble a panel of the top national institutional investors in our market for our annual South Sound Economic Forecast. Come listen to the experts driving commercial investment in the Puget Sound region; get their perspective as to why the region is the top industrial investment market on the west coast; and hear why land prices and building values are setting national records.
What does it mean for your industry and how do you capitalize on their knowledge? How long will it last? To answer these questions, back again is the always entertaining Lynn Michaelis, Partner at Forest Economic Advisors and former Chief Economist of Weyerhaeuser, who will compare last year’s economic outlook to this year’s and give insight to where the economy may be headed.
Additional speakers to be announced.
- Thursday, January 23, 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 11 a.m. Registration and Networking | Noon – 1:30 p.m. Lunch and Program
- Tacoma Convention Center | 1500 Commerce St, Tacoma, WA 98402
- $50.00 Members ($70.00 Non-Members)
- $400.00 Table of 8 Members ($560.00 Non-Members)
- Promote your company with an expo table! $200 Members ($250 Non-Members)