CCIM: Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
October 20 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm PDT
Learn in a traditional classroom environment. Interact and network with other professionals in a collaborative, small-group setting.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the “high/low game” and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
- What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
- What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
- What happens if there is no agreement?
Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
This workshop satisfies the Institute’s 8-hour negotiation education requirement in earning the CCIM designation
Approved for 8 CE hours in WA State
20700 44th Ave W, Suite 550
Lynnwood, WA 98036