BOMA Seattle: BOMA Foundations of Real Estate Management – In-Person
August 31 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
August 31, September 7, 14, 21, 28
– 28 Real Estate Clock Hours Approved
Please Note: If registering after August 17th, 2022 contact Justin Wallander at Justin@bomaseattle.org to confirm book details.
WHAT IS FOUNDATIONS?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
FOR ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS, FOUNDATIONS…
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Applies to: CMCP Certificate
Earl Wayman RPA,
Coleen Spratt, BOMA Fellow
& Additional Guests and Instructors
Dates: Every Wednesday – August 31 – September 28, 2022
Time: 9AM-4PM each day
Location: US Bank Center 4th Floor Conference Room
1420 5th Ave Seattle, WA 98101
Cost: $595 (BOMA Members), $695 (Non-Members)