- This event has passed.
BOMA Seattle: 2021 BOMA Foundations of Real Estate Management – Virtual
September 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
September 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30, October 5, 7, 12, 14, 2021
Please Note: If registering after August 31, 2021 contact Justin Wallander at Justin@bomaseattle.org to confirm eBook details.
WHAT IS FOUNDATIONS?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, virtual training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
FOR ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS, FOUNDATIONS…
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Applies to: CMCP Certificate
Earl Wayman RPA, Kidder Mathews
Crystal Gamon, RPA, Urban Renaissance
& Additional Instructors
Dates: Every Tuesday & Thursday- September 14-October 14
Time: 12PM-2:45PM each day
Location: Remote Virtual Course
Cost: $595 (BOMA Members), $695 (Non-Members)