Seattle, WA, December 3, 2020 – CREW Seattle is pleased to announce its 2021 Board of Directors who will be working together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Seattle Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other commercial real estate industry professionals.
2021 Board of Directors:
Catherine Leap, Senior Managing Director, Kennedy Wilson
Kim Addy, Principal, Investments, BentallGreenOak
Ashley Sherwood, Partner, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker
- Jeanne Marie Coronado, Debt and Structured Finance, CBRE, Inc.
- Sallas Eckhardt, Director of Transformation Services, Microsoft
- Ann Elliott, Senior Corporate Counsel – Real Estate, T-Mobile
- Jeanette Flory-Sagan, Founder & CEO, Cereus Asset Services
- Michelle Gail, Principal, Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson, P.S.
- Wendi Gall, Chief Operating Officer, Buildingi
- Carrie Gartside-Anthony, Commercial Sales, First American Title
- Mary Ellen Martin, President and Owner, Beam Reach Development
- Vanessa Petersen, Vice President, Asset Management, BentallGreenOak
- Serena Sayani, Attorney, Stokes Lawrence PS
- Jenn York, Assistant Project Manager, Sellen
About CREW Seattle
With approximately 250 members, CREW Seattle is the leading organization for senior-level executive women in the Seattle commercial real estate industry. As part of CREW Network, the industry’s premier business organization, CREW Seattle is dedicated to advancing the success of women in commercial real estate. CREW Network’s membership of 12,000 professionals in over 75 major global markets represents all aspects of commercial real estate—providing our members with direct access to real estate professionals across all geographies and disciplines, around the globe.