Seattle, WA – The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Seattle Chapter will be hosting their monthly breakfast from 7:30 – 9:30 AM PST on November 15, 2016, at the Washington Athletic Club.
SMPS Client Connections is an exclusive opportunity to interact with clients one-on-one in a rotating roundtable format with some of the top agencies and organizations that use architectural, construction, engineering, and environmental consulting services. This informative event will provide insight to what clients want to see when it comes to project teams, proposals, and presentations. Client Connections will also help you define the selection processes used by these various groups. This breakfast is a great opportunity to bring your project managers and principals to a SMPS event and introduce them to the benefits of the SMPS community.
Client attendees participating in the roundtable discussion are below:
- City of Bellevue Transportation Department, Steve Costa (Senior Project Manager)
- University of Washington, James Evans (Assistant Director, Business Equity, Capital Planning & Development
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services, Julia Nakahara (Capital Campus Project Manager for Engineering & Architectural Services)
- City of Seattle Finance and Administrative Services, David Kunselman (Fire Facilities Levy Program Manager)
- City of Bellevue Utilities Department, Andrew Lee (Deputy Director)
- Port of Seattle, Sofia Mayo (Interim Senior Manager of Service Agreements)
- United States Army Corps. of Engineers Seattle District, Anil Nisargand (Chief, Specifications and Technical Review)
- Edmonds School District, Ed Peters (Capital Projects Director)
- Seattle Public Utilities, Vicky Schiantarelli (Interim Contracts Division Director)
- Washington State Department of Transportation, John White (Assistant Regional Administrator)
- Sound Transit, Thuy Hong JD, CPPB, DBIA Assoc. (Design & Construction Contracts Supervisor)
- Integrus Architecture, Brian Carter (Chief Executive Officer)
Tickets for the event are $55.00 for SMPS Members, $65.00 for SMPS Member Firms, and $75.00 for Non-Members. Discounted pricing is available with early bird registration before November 9th.
Registration and breakfast will run from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. with the presentation running from 8:00 to 9:30 am.
To find out more about the event or to register, visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2fAfhc6
SMPS is a national association that promotes marketing and management success in professional service firms. The Seattle Chapter of SMPS is one of the oldest chapters in the United States. It is comprised of approximately 250 members who work in or support the local A/E/C industry. For more information on SMPS, visit www.SMPSseattle.org