Seattle, WA – The Andover Company/CORFAC International announced the closing of 16 deals covering over 153,761 square feet over 30 days: 10 industrial leases, five office leases and one land sale.
- Jeff Crane represented buyer R3 Investments, LLC in their purchase from 990 Valentine Messi, LLC of 35,719 square feet of land at 990 Valentine Ave SE, Pacific, WA.
- George Rockwell, SOIR, represented Summer House, Inc. in their lease with ICON Owner I West, LLC for 24,960 square feet of industrial space at Southcenter West Business Park, located at 1189 – 1191 Andover Park West, Tukwila, WA.
- Brian Dennehy and Brian Bruininks, CCIM represented lessor Prologis in their lease to Global Granite, LLC for 18,790 square feet of industrial space at Earlington Business Park, located at 820 Thomas Avenue, Renton, WA.
- Arne Svendsen and Brian Bruininks, CCIM represented lessor Harsch Investment Realty, LLC in their lease to Fireside of Washington for 14,688 square feet of industrial space at West Park Corporate Campus, located at 1220 37th Street Northwest, Auburn, WA.
- Jeff Crane represented lessor BKM Tukwila 117, LLC in their lease to One Diversified for 11,523 square feet of industrial space at Seattle Exchange @ Southcenter, located at 652/660 Industry Drive, Tukwila, WA.
- Arne Svendsen represented Touchfire Fulfillment in their lease with Prologis for 7,800 square feet of industrial space at Northwest Corporate Park, located at 20206 87th Avenue South, Kent, WA.
- Dave Dunn, represented lessor Park 76 in their lease to Veolia ES for 7,000 square feet of industrial space at Park 76, located at 22415 76th Avenue South, Kent, WA.
- Brian Bruininks, CCIM, represented lessor Property Reserve, Inc. in their lease to Accredo Health Group, Inc. for 5,574 square feet of industrial space at Landing Center, located at 22623 68th Avenue South, Kent, WA.
- Brian Dennehy represented Techniart in their lease with Pacific West Kent, LLC for 5,000 square feet of industrial space at Pac Wes Business Center, located at 18866 72nd Avenue South, Kent, WA.
- Michael Ewing represented lessor Lake Properties, LLC. in their lease to Dani Inc. dba Advance Recovery for 5,000 square feet of industrial space at 8018 Portland Avenue East, Tacoma, WA.
- Jim Bisset represented Evergreen Eye Center, Inc. P.S in their lease with Vstone 36, LLC for 4,434 square feet of office space at Burien Town Square Building, located at 15100 6th Avenue Southwest.
- Jeff Crane and Jake Monroe represented lessor B & D Ventures, LLC in their lease to Rodeo Roofing for 4,000 square feet of industrial space at Selway Buidling, located at 4108 B Place Northwest, Auburn, WA.
- Shane Crook represented Laufer Group International, LTD in their lease with LBJ Creekside, LLC for 3,554 square feet of office space at Creekside at Centerpoint, located at 20415 72nd Avenue South, Kent, WA.
- Jim Bisset and Michael Hemphill represented lessor South Lind Square, LLC in their lease to Vantage Radiology & Diagnostic Services for 2,642 square feet of office space at South Lind Square, located at 4174 Lind Avnue Southwest, Renton, WA.
- Michael Ewing represented Cartamundi Dallas, Inc. in their lease with BlackRiver JV, LLC for 2,077 square feet of office space at Black River Corporate Park II, located at 935 Powell Avenue Southwest, Renton, WA.
- Michael Ewing represented lessor MCEWE, LLC in their lease to Di Dong Ring for 1,000 square feet of office space at Village Plaza, located at 1114 River Road, Puyallup, WA
Established in 1978, The Andover Company, Inc./CORFAC International was formed to provide professional real estate brokerage services for businesses that require more versatility and support than can be offered by a sole practitioner, and more personalized service than is normally available from a national firm. Andover currently has 13 agents with over 200 years of commercial real estate experience. The Andover Company focuses primarily on selling and leasing industrial, office and investment properties in south King and north Pierce counties — the largest concentration of industrial space in the Northwest. In addition, Andover Asset Management provides property management services to both local and institutional clients.
About CORFAC International
CORFAC International is comprised of privately held entrepreneurial firms with expertise in office, industrial and retail properties, tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, multifamily, self-storage, acquisitions and dispositions, property management and corporate services. CORFAC has more than 80 offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia and in 2016 was recognized as a top 20 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Services firm by the National Real Estate Investor. Founded in 1989, CORFAC firms completed more than 11,000 lease and sales transactions in 2015 totaling 500 million square feet of space valued in excess of $8.5 billion. For more information on the CORFAC network, call the Chicago headquarters at 224.257.4400 or visit www.corfac.com.